The maps available in this section have been created using a variety of sources including (but not limited to) the following:
- Statistics Canada Federal Census: 2006, 2011 and 2016,
- City of Edmonton Municipal Census: 2009, 2014, 2016 and 2019,
- Canadian Mental Health Association 211 Resource Listings,
- www.informalberta.ca and www.ab.211.ca and,
- Program information from Local Area Networks.
The maps offer a picture of demographics and resources within the City of Edmonton.
We would recommend that you use one of the following browsers to download the maps: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari.
You can access the maps by clicking on the appropriate link below: