The maps available in this section have been created using a variety of sources including (but not limited to) the following:
- Statistics Canada Federal Census: 2006, 2011 and 2016,
- City of Edmonton Municipal Census: 2009, 2014 and 2016,
- Canadian Mental Health Association 211 Resource Listings,
- www.informalberta.ca and www.ab.211.ca and,
- Program information from Local Area Networks.
The maps offer a picture of demographics and resources within the City of Edmonton.
We would recommend that you use one of the following browsers to download the maps: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari.
If you are using Firefox and the maps are not displaying properly, click on this link for instructions on how to correct the problem.
You can access the maps by clicking on the appropriate link below: