Agency & Funded Program Locations by Sector
- The following maps identify the locations of agencies and programs funded by Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) to provide preventive social services in Edmonton.
- Funded agencies are separated into 5 different sectors, or program areas, based on a combination of age and primary target population. The sectors chosen are not intended to be definitive or exclusive but were most useful to Family and Community Support Services at the time they were decided upon.
- Agencies may offer services in more than one of the identified sectors, and/or offer services in a sector not listed. In general, agencies have been placed in the sector most closely related to the program or service funded by FCSS.
- These maps have been developed as a planning resource within the preventive social service sector of Edmonton. They can be used to inform and help users visually see where FCSS funded programs and services are being offered within the city of Edmonton and where there may be potential gaps in services. They are one source of information and should not be the only source for making program decisions.
- These maps have been developed using 2016 Municipal Census data.